Clinical projects -- gene panels, NGS analytics etc.
Since 1996 we support projects in basic research and applied sciences at the University Hospital Münster. Between 1996 and 2009 the Institute of Pathology was the exiting work environment and since 2009 the Institute of Bioinformatics stimulates new research perspectives. The supported projects are ranging from basic research to routine workflow issues obviously with a focus on new concepts. Albeit started mainly by supporting projects via bioinformatics and systems biology concepts we now also develop new ideas in these fields.
Some of the more recent internal cooperation partners:
- Martin Götte from the University Hospital Münster - Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Konrad Buscher from the University Hospital Münster - Internal Medicine D / Nephrology.
- Jenny Potratz and Christiane Schaefer from the University Children´s Hospital Muenster, General Pediatrics.
- Marc Hotfilder from the University Children´s Hospital Muenster, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
- Jochen Seggewiss and Bernd Dworniczak from the Human Genetics Institute.
Some of the more recent external cooperation partners:
- Caroline Salminen Frisendahl, Nageswara Boggavarapu, Lalit Grace, Kristina Gemzell Danielsson - Karolinska Institutet - Department of Women's and Children's Health.
- Sedigheh Gharbi, Department of Biology, Faculty of Sciences, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, Kerman, Iran.
- Uta Dirksen, University Hospital Essen, Pediatrics III, Hematology/Oncology Sarcoma Centre, International Ewing Sarcoma Study Group, West German Cancer Centre.